If you’re looking for why I decided to write this blog, click here! If you’re wanting to know about me….you’re on the right page.
My name is Danielle Colucci and I’ve always had a passion for writing. When I was a kid, I would write random stories in my spare time. I’d force my parents to read them and thankfully, they were super supportive and kept encouraging me to write.
But, what else do I like to do besides write? You’re not on this page to read about why I started this blog so I should probably tell you some things about me.
- I’m a college kid. Currently, I’m finishing up my undergraduate career at Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). If all goes well, I’ll graduate with a major in Marketing and a minor in Psychology.
- I’m working. Although I’m still in school, I was fortunate enough to land an amazing part-time position at a company called CMG Worldwide. There, I run all social media and am in charge of developing new strategies to help keep our clients relevant and interesting.
- I’m a christian. My faith is who I am. I would never have been able to get through all the junk that happened in my life had it not been for my complete and total reliance on God.
- I’m a mile wide and an inch deep. Ever since I was young, I’ve been interested in absolutely everything. I love math, art, history, science..etc. My parents always gave me a hard time because I was so interested in everything that I could never master anything. As soon as I “found my passion”, another subject or idea would cross my path and I would latch onto that.
- I’m an adventurer. Last minute road trips? Sign me up. Visit friends overseas? Buying tickets now. Do a photoshoot at some waterfalls an hour and a half away? Of course!
- I’m passionate. My friends call me dramatic, but I prefer the term “passionate”. I’m either all in or not in at all. My mindset is to leave it all on the field.
- I’m a fan of the funny side of things. There’s definitely a better way to word that, but I’m trying to keep with the theme, so bear with me on that one…. My dad is from upstate New York and his sarcastic and cynical nature rubbed off on me. I love to laugh and to make people laugh.
Those are the main things about me. As with any person, there’s always more. If you follow my blog, you’re sure to find out additional tidbits about who I am!
Thanks for reading this far,